List of Poster
Please click on the following topic to see the poster presentations:
- Topic A – Exploring biodiversity in microbial ecosystems along the food chain
- Topic B – Ecology and interactions in food-associated microbial communities
- Topic C – State of the Art techniques for the analysis of biodiversity and microbial interactions of foodborne microbes
- Topic D – Impact of interventions during food production on microbial biodiversity
- Topic E – Microbiological spotlights
- Poster of 3rd FMTGN symposium “Food Microbiology Education in Practice”
Posters must be prepared in DIN A0 size (841 × 1189 mm), portrait format, in English language.
Hanging and removing poster
Posters should be installed on Monday, 3rd September 2018 between 14:00–19:00 and will remain accessible to all attendees until Thursday, 6th September 2018 by 13:00. Please note that remaining posters cannot be stored and will be disposed. Poster panels and adhesives to attach your poster to the poster panel will be provided.
There will be a poster session on Tuesday, 4th September 2018 at 17:30. Poster authors are kindly asked to be present at their poster boards during this time for discussion and to answer questions of delegates.